Job verified by Fuzu
Nestle | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Post-graduate education
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Internal AuditorINSURANCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Liberty Life Assurance - Odhiambo Agency
Associate Finance and Budget Officer
Credit Risk & Relationship Manager
Trine Finance Limited
Jobs in Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Nestlé is the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world. Our focus on responsible nutrition and promoting health and wellness is a core value, emphasizing responsibility and sustainability.
In keeping with our current business needs, the Finance and Control Department in the Nestlé Regional Head Office has a vacancy for the position of an Internal Auditor reporting directly to the Market Internal Audit Manager. The position will be based at the Nestlé EAR Head Office and will involve travel to the countries within the region.Purpose of the job:
To review and assess through formal audits of Nestlé units (Head Offices, Factories, Distribution Centers, Sales Offices, Shared Service Centers, 3rd party providers): existence and effectiveness of internal controls; reliability and integrity of financial & operational information; compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws and the control over and efficient use of company resources & assets.
- Lead audits to completion, ensuring areas highlighted (issues and recommendations) assist Nestlé in improving the existence and effectiveness of internal controls, reliability and integrity of financial & operational information, compliance to Nestlé policies, instructions & guidelines, as well as local laws, and efficient use of company resources & assets;
- Conduct audits of assigned chapter in a timely manner, highlighting audit issues and recommendations;
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope; during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment from local management on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified;
- Assist Audit Manager to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information (i.e. previous audit reports, operational performance reports, KPI's) and interviews with key stakeholders;
- Audit Chapter completion in every audit mission, keeping Audit Team Leader/ Manager informed on the audit progress with short, clear, value adding and business relevant audit remarks;
- Ensure audit work is documented in an organized, accurate and concise manner, clearly supporting the conclusions reached in the audits performed.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Compliance; Operative planning; Financial analysis; Audit (internal); Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)