Job verified by Fuzu
SolarNow Uganda | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Accounting, finance, banking, insurance
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Internal Auditor monitors and evaluates how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed and internal processes are working. He/she provides advises management on how to improve systems and processes. The quarterly work plan is approved by the company’s Supervisory Board, to whom the Internal Auditor also reports. The Auditor supervises a team of 2-3 junior auditors.
• Develop a deep understanding of business processes;
• Travel to branches and visit clients to verify compliance with policies and procedures;
• Evaluate compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Ensures a company complies with internal regulations and established control protocol
• Assess the overall integrity, efficiency, reliability and compliance of the organization's internal control mechanism and of it’s rules and regulations.
• Test, design the integrity of existing financial controls.
• Prepare reports to the Supervisory Board and Management highlighting risks;
• Create and update internal audit plan.Draft the quarterly audit plan and present to the Supervisory Board
• Perform risk assessments on key business activities;
• Reconcile documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
• Evaluate information management systems and computer databases. Ensure that confidential customer information and proprietary intellectual property is secure, and user authorization is matches with appropriate access to privileged information.
• Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste
• Monitor external developments possibly affecting the business;
• Provide recommendations to make improvements to operations;
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Accounting, finance, banking, insuranceSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Accounting; Compliance; Risk analysis; Financial reporting; Audit (internal)Required languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply