Internal Certified Information Systems Auditor
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 20 days left to apply for this job.
ICT Africa is a consulting firm specializing in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), IT Hardware & Networking solutions, Business Analytics and Dashboards as well as other ICT requirements for mid-to-large sized companies across the region. ICT Africa helps firms to evaluate and select software, manage the implementation, and facilitate related organizational changes to ensure that each of our clients realize the full business benefits of their ERP implementation. We also offer IT strategy and expert witness services.About the role
As an Information Systems auditor you will be expected to develop and implement audit plans on diverse computer applications and providing assurance for systems
reliability and quality of information
; analyzing information
technology processes, businesses controls, and programs; identifying internal control risks and recommending their solutions.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Identify weaknesses in the system and create action plan to prevent security breaches
- Create internal audit reports
- Collaborate and create a solid IT infrastructure
- Devise and implement network security policies and procedures
- Conduct training on security features
- Troubleshoot security network problems
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares and plans audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance and investigative audits, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business related field;
- At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), OR Cert Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Ability to evaluate and review a range of mainframe, PC, and distributed production and applications computer systems.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to review system backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of software requirements for the auditing of computing systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer systems development and programming.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
20 days left to apply