Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Master's degree in engineering and specialization in water supply
Professional experience required
At least 15 years of international experience in water supply projects and development at various levels, including detailed design of water supply infrastructure, tender documents according to FIDIC Conditions and extensive Engineer experience on water-related Construction Supervision projects in Africa and Kenya experience is an advantage. Project Management and technical assistance including capacity building are also required. He/She should also have at least 5 years of experience working in East Africa;
- Minimum of 15 years of on-site experience in supervision/construction of water supply infrastructure projects
- Experience as FIDIC Engineer in minimum 2 successfully implemented projects for supervision of construction of water supply infrastructures
- Experience in design of water supply infrastructure
- Experience in construction supervision of water and sanitation works
- Experience in Africa preferably in the water sector
The project consists of four components:
Component 1: Rehabilitation and expansion of urban water and sanitation in the coastal region;
Component 2: Expansion of water supply and sanitation services in marginalized areas north- eastern counties of Kenya
Component 3: National Performace Based Financing (NPBF);
Component 4: Project Management.
Under which technical assistance will be needed for preparation and review of detailed design and construction supervision of water and sanitation works.