Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 24 days left to apply for this job.
Headquartered in European Union, Mogo finance is one of the leading car financing institution operating in 17 countries and with over 1,000 employees globally. Wide geographical coverage makes MOGO unique in comparison to its competitors and diversifies revenue streams in delivering an integrated set of products in auto financing; leaseback loans, car financing and boda financing.
We are passionate, ready and committed to playing an active role in providing our clients with the fastest and most convenient vehicle and leaseback products in the Kenyan market.
This could be your big break!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic intern to join our growing organisation. In this crucial role, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities in operations, sales and marketing.
MOGO offers intensive 3 months internship program. We place your professional and personal development at the forefront of your internship, with technical and soft skill training underpinning your day-to-day job. As an intern, your growth will be further cemented by coaching, mentoring and participation with the wider international MOGO Finance group on an array of projects. Ultimately, you will gain extensive experience of working in international markets, consumer finance, sales and IT technologies and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Providing pro-active, accurate, detailed, and comprehensive product presentation to clients.
- Enter customer information into Mogo IT system
- Process customer loan applications, ensuring quick loan disbursements.
- Generating new sales using potential and existing customer networks.
- Remain customer’s point of contact for all questions
- Prepare and submit reports to supervisor.
- Any other duty assigned
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently.
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Gross salary of Ksh. 15,000 plus Commission based on performance.
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity of being absorbed as a permanent employee after three months based on performance
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent),
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself
Salary range: Confidential
Plus Commission based on performance