Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 29 days left to apply for this job.
The company wishes to recruit a qualified and result oriented to fill in the position of investigation officer.
Qualified candidates should send copies of their cover
letter and cv
- Ensure speedy execution of all investigations and delivery of Reports to the Client.
- Generate Weekly, Monthly, and annual Incident Reports
- Compile weekly, monthly, and yearly crime reports for circulation to relevant offices
- Advise on actions to avoid or mitigate lapses and weakness resulting in incidents.
- Review & corroborate facts in appeal letters by non-uniformed staff.
- Vet all staff by verifying documents and other testimonials on employment.
- Participate in internal and external training activities as associate faculty.
- Handle matters touching on Insurance claims and liaison with underwriters.
- Investigate all matters involving all staff.
- Handle matters involving state security agencies touching on staff and BM clients.
- Conduct Investigations in all fraud cases.
- Attend court on behalf of the company and provide feedback.
- Carry out other lawful duties as may be assigned from time to time
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)