Fuzu Exclusive Job
KMBERIA AND PARTNERS ADVOCATES | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to IT AssistantDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Systems Analyst – Database Administration
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
We seek to recruit an individual with relevant experience and qualifications in Information Technology as an IT Assistant to join our team.
- Sets up and configures desktop computers, peripherals and
accounts assigning security level;
- Provides basic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance
for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers)
and may assist with testing personal computers and peripherals on a network to
diagnose, hardware versus software problems;
- Maintain system efficiency and configuration of network
- Offering technical support to staff on computer
programmes, packages, and applications
- Recommending for upgrades, hardware and software
deployment and computer disposal and maintaining network and system security.
- Monitor and evaluate networks to ensure security and
availability to specific users.
- Identify user needs from time to time while ensuring
they are solved.
- Maintain integrity of the network, data, server
deployment and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s
LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with all technical considerations and
assigning routing protocols and routing table configuration. Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Continuously update company social media pages, apps,
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Troubleshooting; Network equipment installation; Computer, laptop maintenance and repair; System and network security; IT equipment installation and configuration; IT supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)