Job verified by Fuzu
GreenLight Planet | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to IT AssociateDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Systems Analyst – Database Administration
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
Our client wishes to invite applicants for the above role.Strong capabilities in the following products, platforms and areas of expertise.
Microsoft Windows Server Platforms (2003, 2008, 2012)
Cisco Switches and Routers and wireless devices
Microsoft 32/64-bit Window Platforms (Windows 7/8/10)Office applications’/IP Networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, WAN; Remote Access and Network Security, Microsoft SQL Server
• Provide technical support in the use of personal computer hardware, software, and specialized mainframe technology or operate a multi- platform, complex computer environment or monitor the production scheduling, execution, and successful completion of production jobs;
• Set up and configure desktop computers, peripherals and accounts assigning security level, Install software and repair hardware and peripherals
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance for computer equipment (e.g. microcomputers, disk drives, and laser printers) test personal computers and peripherals on a network to diagnose, hardware versus software problems and escalate corrective procedures to other technical resources as appropriate
• Perform routine security checks on the system; Install repairs and remove wire and cable lines.
• Troubleshoot and resolve the issues with the helpdesk people, troubleshoot internet connection on the laptops and Monitor the internet with SIP.
• Configure laptop with forgotten password (Format and install software’s and printer) and update Windows.
• Configure new machines i3 and i5. (install MS Office, skype, adobe reader, flash player, java, update windows defender and create a restore point) Diagnose the printer on the scanning part.
• Prepare monthly IT report as per pre-determined parameters
• Undertaking IT projects as instructed by the IT management
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: System and network security; Installing new software; User management and administration; IT support; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)