IT Data Clerk
Salary range: Up to KSh23,000 | Contract type: Permanent
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in BBIT, Business Administration, Information Systems, IT or a related field.
- 1 year work experience in information systems or IT and/or data analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly advance skills in Excel (Spreadsheets, Pivot Tables).
- Excellent verbal, written communication and organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Ability to handle large volume of data.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Team player.An interest in agriculture and passion for improving economic outcomes for rural farming communities
- Ideal candidate should have completed their studies.
- Preparing and organizing documents in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Entering and updating information in the company IT Platform (Farmforce).
- Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents to ensure efficient operations.
- Assist in Training field staff on the company system.
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responding to information requests from authorized Staff.
- Creating relevant reports (spreadsheets) as needed using the company system.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: three monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself