Job verified by Fuzu
Covenant Executives | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
IT & Network Administrator
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to IT & Network AdministratorDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Systems Analyst – Database Administration
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client is currently recruiting for the above mentioned position. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years prior experience in the same capacity.
• Fully support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers.
• Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
• Keep an eye out for needed updates.
• Support and administer third-party applications.
• Ensure network security and connectivity.
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses.
• Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords.
• Manage Office 365 account of the school.
• Perform daily backups.
• Resolve problems reported by end user.
• Helping with set up of conferences and meeting where IT accessories are required.
• Providing students with materials to accomplish their tasks, e.g. research.
• Give assistance to teachers during IT Lessons.
• Responsible for CCTV back up.
• Prepare users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Define network policies and procedures.
• Specify system requirements and design solutions.
• Research and make recommendations on server system administration.
• Protection of the school's value by keeping information confidential.
• Report to the Head of Admin and the IT Committee of the school.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Server management; System administration; User management and administration; Network monitoring, diagnosis; Security systems monitoringRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)