Job verified by Fuzu
People Performance Group | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
IT Projects Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to IT Projects ManagerApplication Analyst
Ceridian Mauritius Ltd
Mobile Social Enterprise
KMBERIA AND PARTNERS ADVOCATES
Software Developer Technician
Blockchain on MongoDB
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Uganda
Our client is seeking an IT professional to coordinate new IT initiatives and ensure proper roll out across our network of Community Health Workers and potential new partners. This role is critical to the organizations efforts to scale our impact and achieve our mission through high impact user focused technology...The IT Projects Manager will plan, organize, and integrate cross-functional information technology projects that are significant in scope and impact and will also coordinate the work of other IT and administrative staff to deliver new systems/software. The core elements of the job are about organizing people and time resources, and seeing projects through from inception to completion.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter with 3 work related referees to the address or e-mail below.
All applications should be marked: “IT PROJECTS MANAGER”. E-mails that exceed 2MB will not be considered.
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop detailed project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed and perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Organise and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion, within scope and within budget
• Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
• Develop schedules and methods for tracking projects and measuring results
• Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
• Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
• Coordinate recruitment or selection of project personnel.
• Prepare requests for proposals and conduct all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products
• Plan and oversee the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Risk management; Project management; Project preparation and planning; IT supportRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)