Fuzu Exclusive Job
Kenya Orient Insurance Ltd | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to IT SUPPORT ADMINISTRATORDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Systems Analyst – Database Administration
The Standard Group PLC
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Creates and maintains branch systems plans to support the organization’s business strategy, agrees service level agreements with customers and plans some aspects of the infrastructure necessary to ensure provision of branch systems services that meet such agreements.
• To be responsible for, and resolve, all desktop related issues as first line support, providing support for simple and more complex problems on desktop ecosystems
• To participate in execution and support for all IT Projects at branch level
• To implement change to the environment in line with the change management processes
• To troubleshoot and diagnose system user devices and implement solutions or liaise with specialists for problem resolution and as assigned by the IT & Projects Supervisor
• To develop a knowledgebase for the enterprise systems
• To build and configure user machines and device ecosystems and integrate services to the data center
• Configure Server and storage services ,with direction from Database Specialist
• Implement and support system security procedures to branch users
• Develops and configures Databases for branch applications.
• Administrates branch Data center and configures networking environment and manages IT Security events.
• Development of data entry systems based on research questionnaires and organization and oversight of data entry as required.
• Liaise with specialists to provide system monitoring to ensure availability of branch IT Systems.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
• Degree in computer science / BSc in IT with 3 years’ experience supporting users in a 100+ networked busy environment, in a similar position.
• Experience of least 3 years progressively from an Engineering support Technician II position for internal candidates.
• MCSE Infrastructure environment having managed virtualization environments, VPNs, Firewalls especially checkpoint, demon exchange.
• The candidate to show evidence of being able to manage intermediate and advanced desktop configuration and troubleshooting capability.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills
• Support experience of Windows 8/10 in a 300 user, Active Directory, environment.
• To ensure firewall infrastructure are configured correctly with regard to security patches, security policies, software versions, security configuration, and recoverability.
• Ability to build an architectural schema of the enterprise switching and firewall infrastructure
• To ensure the LAN and WAN are optimized
• Preferably experience of supporting Linux/Unix OS and Windows environment
• Experience of supporting Microsoft Office 201x
• Develop architectural diagrams for documentation of desktop ecosystem using Visio or similar product through direction of Service Delivery or IT & Projects Supervisor.
• To ensure the LAN and WAN are optimized
MCSE qualifications are desirable
6 Months contract with an option for renewal.
Other professional certifications in Hardware and Networking will be an added advantage.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Monday, April 23, 2018Contract type
: TemporaryJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Information security; System and network security; User management and administration; IT equipment installation and configuration; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: basic | Written: fluent)