IT- System Analyst
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality and technical-related issues;
provide first level support and troubleshooting for company applications and infrastructure
- Provides level I and II support to users.
- Identify modification requirements in existing applications to meet changing user
- Design and create queries and reports by analyzing business and user requirements.
- Design and create tools by analyzing business, user and regulatory requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing
- Provide assistance on application/system installation and testing.
- Provide minor programming or automation for some in-house IT projects.
- Create and maintain technical procedures and documentation for new and existing
applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Participates in the support of company’s infrastructure and
business applications including requirements gathering, design documentation, status of issues and enhancements and system monitoring.
- Responsible for ensuring business systems are operating efficiently. This includes monitoring system activity, providing exception reporting, requesting user feedback and tracking of enhancements.
- Participates in computer system development including all aspects relating to unit
testing, parallel testing, implementation and documentation.
- Assist with research and other projects related to identifying current and future
- Ensure all users’ workstations and laptops are operational and protected against
viruses; perform troubleshooting and maintenance tasks; responsible for
hardware setup and software installation on all workstations and laptops.
- Provides ongoing training and assistance to individual users to enable them to take
full advantage of systems software capabilities.
- Assists IT Staff in planning upgrade projects as well as installing hardware and software. Evaluates and reviews completeness and quality of the projects.
- Prepares and maintains systems policy and procedure manuals, inventory and history
of systems and system operation reports; responds to systems audit requests.
- Design and maintain scripts to automate manual tasks using PowerShell, Python, SQL,
batch programming, etc.
- Perform administrative functions and daily reporting tasks on Systems.
- Perform administrative functions on Infrastructure and Telephony
- Reporting: Creates reports, queries and programs according to user requirements using scripting.
- Compliance: Ensure full compliance with all the company’s policies and procedures,
including Data Loss Prevention.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education