IT Technical Support Internship in Bellville- Cape Town, South Africa
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 7 days left to apply for this job.
The IT Technical Support track has three areas which are:
Azure Fundamental, Azure Administrator, Azure Developer and Office 365.
1. Azure Administrator
• Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
• Manage Identities
• Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Implement and Manage Storage
• Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
2. Azure Developer
• Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Computer Solution
• Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions
• Develop for Azure Storage
• Implement Azure Security
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and Optimize Solutions
• Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party services
3. Office 365
• Design and Implement Microsoft 365 Services
• Manage User Identity and Roles
• Manage Access and Authentication
• Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications
• Implement Modern Device Services
• Implement Microsoft 365 Security and Threat Management
• Manage Microsoft 365 Governance and Compliance
Do not apply if:
• You are not a South African citizen
• You have not completed your degree
• You are employed
Q&A About the Internship:
• How long is the internship? Six months.
• Is the internship fulltime or part-time? The internship is Fulltime.
• Is the internship paid? Yes it is a paid internship.
• Where will I be placed as an intern? You will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months- full time in your Country or the Country you have legal rights to work in.YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization in Jordan. A Technical intern must have:
• Good communication skills
• Computer Science/IT degree
• Knowledge of cloud, Azure, office 365
Main tasks and duties:
• Configure, administer and implement Dynamics 365 solutions including business central and CRM. Develop power apps and powerBI reports.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself