Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 3 days left to apply for this job.
The IT Technical Support track has four areas which are:
Azure Fundamental, Azure Administrator, Azure Developer and Office 365.
1. Azure Fundamental
• Understand Cloud Concepts
• Understand Core Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts
• Understand Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
• Understand Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support
2. Azure Administrator
• Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
• Manage Identities
• Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Implement and Manage Storage
• Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
3. Azure Developer
• Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Computer Solution
• Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions
• Develop for Azure Storage
• Implement Azure Security
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and Optimize Solutions
• Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party services
4. Office 365
• Design and Implement Microsoft 365 Services
• Manage User Identity and Roles
• Manage Access and Authentication
• Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications
• Implement Modern Device Services
• Implement Microsoft 365 Security and Threat Management
• Manage Microsoft 365 Governance and Compliance
Do not apply if:
• You are not a Nigerian citizen
• You have not completed your degree
• You have not completed your National Service
• You are employed
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft's plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Technical intern must have:
• Computer science/ IT Qualification
• Azure development skill
• Previous experience in a variety of server & Desktop based operating system
• The ability to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
• The ability to multitask without sacrificing attention to details
• The ability to work effectively with other groups and teams
• The ability to come up to speed on new project areas
• The passion for technology
Main tasks and duties:
• Learn to Administer Office 365, deploy Office 365, manage Share Point Online.
• Support the marketing team to sell Office 365.
• Learn to Build, test and maintain cloud solutions using the Azure platform.
• Provide the necessary support to the sales team.