Job Satisfaction Coordinator
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 17 days left to apply for this job.
Lynk is a platform which aims to prepare informal workers to thrive in the labour market. We do this by:
- understanding market demand;
- structuring our offering better to service the demand;
- recruitment, training and equipping informal workers to satisfy that demand;
- providing a convenient tech-driven method of connecting to that demand;
- quality service delivery and outstanding customer service;
- and driving demand through marketing.
As a Job Satisfaction Coordinator, you will be a part of a small independent ‘task-force’ that will be responsible for managing entire Installation, Repair and Maintenance segment within this framework. We are looking for an individual with demonstrated experience in customer service and relationship management to join our IRM Segment team and support all customer-facing activities.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Min 1-2 Years of experience in practical help desk or customer support including managing large amounts of incoming calls, collecting and analyzing customer information, needs and complaints
- Keen interest in Installation, Repair and Maintenance sector
- Self-starting mentality and experience in crisis management and mitigation
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
The primary activities the Job Satisfaction Coordinator include:
1. Customer Service Management
2. Develop & Enforce Standard Operational Procedures (SOPs) for all IRM Services
- Coordinate all IRM orders from querying, to matching, to site visit, to delivery and invoicing
- Weekly reporting on operations hurdles, communication needs etc
Coordinate with other departments based on customer feedback
3. Marketing & Growth Management Support
- Use feedback from customers to improve SOPs for customer engagement e.g. auto response templates for email and phone (e.g. pre-and-post service scripts)
- Identify opportunities to improve SOPs for job satisfaction operational continuity e.g. weekly opening and closing checklists, maintain detailed FAQs and responses, service map for engagement with first time, repeat and third party customers etc.
- Review current operating practices and utilization, and propose best systems to enforce and roll out SOP
- Serve as a customer service-focused focal point for the IRM segment
- Support marketing efforts for upselling e.g. updating customers on new service offerings, reminding clients to rate and review Pros, special occasion advertising campaigns, voucher systems etc.
- Assessing customer behaviour through analysing data pulls, client history and service orders
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)