Job verified by Fuzu
Summit Recruitment &Training | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Junior Business Development Executive
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Expert (non-managerial)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Junior Business Development ExecutiveMobile Marketing Sales Adviser
ZPDS Mobile Apps and Marketing Solutions Division
Wealth Creation Officers (Group Lending)
Corporate Sales Exectives
Africa Incubator Kenya Limited
Financial Advisor- Thika
CIC Insurance Group
Jobs in Sales, marketing, promotionMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, an international privately owned Food distribution company catering to the foodservice channel in Kenya, is looking for a driven Business Development Executive in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible to drive the sales and profitability by building strong commercial relationships with the assigned customers. A minimum of 5 years Sales experience is essential. Foodservice / HORECA experience is a MUST!
• Establish, approach, and make sales to the potential customers.
• Coordinate and communicate with the potential customers on products pre-promotions.
• Carry out Demos, sampling and pricelist with the potential customers.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
• Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
• Development of strong customer relationships.
• Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
• Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values to drive sales in volume and value.
• Ensure Timely address of Customers queries. Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
• Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy.
• Achieve increase in number of accounts and brand visibility of company products.
• Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply inconsistencies.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Expert (non-managerial)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Negotiation; Reporting; Business development; Customer relations; Product demonstration and promotion; Sales strategy; Bidding and proposal generationRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)