Fuzu Exclusive Job
Tafutaa trading | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work directly under the Chief Technical Officer as Junior Applications / Web Developer and take lead in deployment some cool applications we have prototype and or want to re-design for our existing client base.
The job may entail developing new / greenfield projects.
Most of the development work is virtually all new. The ‘right’ developer will recognize this opportunity as a chance to start clean and build a solution that they can grow and maintain into the foreseeable future.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and integration of applications and systems that support the business operations using required tools and languages.
- Responsible for developing and utilizing improved techniques for designing, developing, testing, and debugging applications including assisting with issues.
- Responsible for understanding business objectives and current business challenges within the supported business area and providing consultation to customers on desired application enhancements.
- Responsible for acting as an internal consultant
- Responsible for analyzing business and technical requirements to identify and evaluate alternatives for business application development and integration
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Sunday, May 20, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 6 monthsRequired skills
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply