Job verified by Fuzu
Living Goods | Uganda | Log in or register to see the closing date
Junior Software Developer
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Information technology, software development, data
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Living Goods (LG) has an exciting opportunity and seeks a software developer to work on new and existing web and mobile applications for deployment and use by staff, agents and partners.
The Junior Software developer will work as part of a collaborative team writing, testing, and deploying our web and mobile app solutions.
• Maintaining coding standards and participating in peer code reviews.
• Post Deployment Product Support: Support end users and stakeholders (internal and external) on any arising technology issues/bugs working alongside tech support team follow up to resolution.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Software testing and quality assurance: Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
• Front end graphical user interface design
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: UgandaArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Application programming interfaces (API); Testing and debugging; User experience (UX and UI) design; IT support; TroubleshootingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply