Job verified by Fuzu
Skills Geographic Kenya (SGK) | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Key Accounts Executive
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Sales, marketing, promotion
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Our client a dairy products processing company wishes to invite applicants for the above role.
• Collect external environment data related to market, competition & trends.
• Prepare & coordinate the meeting schedules for modern trade outlets under their responsibilities.
• Identify corporate partnership opportunities with modern trade and negotiate the deal with client. Ensure clients have updated price list whenever prices are revised.
• Conduct client visits to check if all products are displayed correctly, and provide marketing collaterals as per agreement.
• Ensure all products are visible.
• Ensure promotional material provided to store is visible.
• Discuss with store manager in case of any issue with display.
• Coordinate with marketing and promotional activities to be done for modern trade clients.
• Check store lay out and product placement on regular basis and suggest modifications to client whenever required.
• Ensure proper replenishment of clients stock by keeping updates of stock position.
• Ensure performance of the merchandisers, are appropriate to achieve company sales & visibility targets/objectives.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Sales, marketing, promotionSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Market research, intelligence; Competitor and market analysis; Account management; Partnerships; Meeting management; MarketingRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply