Kitchen Team Member
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to fill the above position as a Kitchen Team Member.You will be required to do the actual preparation and presentation of food, in line with the brand requirements.Swiftness and alertness is key in this position and we encourage energetic individuals to apply for the position.
- Checks and maintains the cleanliness of the various stations and pieces of equipment in the kitchen.
- Setting up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Preparing ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc)
- Prepare food items for the daily menu which includes washing and proper storing of food.
- Ensure that the trash is empty, maintain clean kitchen counters, clean the restrooms, wash cooking pots and pans, cleaning stoves, griddles and ovens.
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)