Job verified by Fuzu
The Kabete National Polytechnic | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Research, academy
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The Kabete National Polytechnic is seeking suitable candidates.
- A Diploma in medical Science laboratory from KMTC or any other recognized institution
Valid Practicing license from KMLTB.
A certificate in HTC from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
At least three years’ experience post qualification and registration
- A KCSE certificate holder with a minimum grade of C plain
- Receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens
Collecting and analyzing laboratory resultant data
Storing blood /body fluids specimens according to their requirements where applicable.
Preparing clients for collection of specimen for correctness
Preparing reagents, examining specimens writing and recording of results
Maintain infection prevention control measures as per the laid down procedure
Dispatching results for use in clinical management
- Processing of specimens according to specific standard operating procedure.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Research, academySeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Data collection; Quality control and supervision; Laboratory operation; Specimen collection; Cleaning and disinfecting equipment; Work place safety; Data analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply