Job verified by Fuzu
Penda Health | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Laboratory Technology Superstar
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Medical, health
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Laboratory Technology SuperstarNeonatal Nurse- Uganda
CSO TB Technical Officer
University Research Company:Centre for Human Services
Medical Officer/Site Study Coordinator
MRC/UVRI Uganda Research Unit on AIDS
Health Records Information Officer III
County of Nyandarua
Jobs in Medical, healthMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Penda Health is an award winning company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient health clinics that offer evidence-based medical care and unparalleled patient experience at surprisingly affordable rates.
This is a key clinical position that will provide critical impact on our ability to provide comprehensive primary care to our patients. We are looking for individuals who can ensure an outstanding patient experience while providing the highest quality laboratory results.
• Learn all about clinic operations
• Training on many aspects of patient care
• Chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
- Provide comprehensive laboratory services. You will see a large variety of patients from many different backgrounds who present with various complaints and have different laboratory needs.
Help us grow our clinical services. As a start-up company with a big vision, every team member plays an integral role in transforming the healthcare system in Kenya. We are looking for everyone to contribute their creativity and energy toward realizing the vision of friendly, high-quality, affordable health care.
Take on marketing and clinical management responsibilities. We take a team approach to everything we do at Penda. This means that our lab techs do much more than just work in the lab. Lab techs are expected to help with managing the petty cash at the clinic which will ensure all money is accounted for and are very involved in the relationship management of partnership in the community.
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond. It’s part of your job to make sure you and your teammates love their work and that you share their work load with them when yours is lighter. This specifically means spending time in reception and triage when you don’t have patients. Work well with others go above and beyond what is expected from you
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Medical, healthSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Specimen collection; Experimentation; Laboratory operation; Cleaning and disinfecting equipment; Quality control and supervisionRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)