Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
- The Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) is pleased to announce to the general public the recruitment of General Service Officer (GSO) Cadets and Specialist Officers which is scheduled to take place in the months of October and November 2019.
- Must hold a minimum mean grade of B (Plain) in KCSE with at least C+ (Plus) in English, Mathematics and one science subject. Must be holder of an undergraduate degree from a recognized University/institution and be registered with statutory body where applicable. The initial training period for Specialist Officers will not be less than three months.
- Must be holders of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from a recognized University, be an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya, hold a current and valid practising certificate with at least two (2) years working experience. Experience in litigation will be an added advantage.
• Attending court hearings (and doing the preparation beforehand)
• Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
• Negotiating (not all cases will end up in court)
• Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
• Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
• Researching and gathering evidence
• Analyzing legal documents
• Supervising legal assistants.Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)