Lecturer - Geography
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
1. a). Must have a Doctorate degree recognized/ accredited academic institution. OR
b) Must have MMed; MDS / MPharm, Specialist training.
c) (i) Must have a Master’s degree in addition to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized academic institution and may have at least cumulative or evidence of 2 years of teaching or training experience at University level after obtaining Master’s degree.
ii) A minimum of 12 publication points from refereed scholarly journals and 2 points from abstract presented at conferences or from research institution a minimum of thirty-two (32) publication points or from practice/industry a minimum of six (6) publication points.
iii) Not more than two (2) articles should be in a single issue/volume of a journal /other scholarly publications.
iv) Those with Master’s degree should register for a Doctorate degree.
2. Must show evidence of evaluated teaching.
3. a) Must be recognized and registered by relevant regulatory bodies where applicable.
b) Must show evidence of membership/affiliation of a relevant professional body where applicable.
1. Teach and assess courses in one’s discipline at both undergraduate and graduate -level.
2. Supervise undergraduate projects and other experimental learning programme.
3. Supervise dissertations/theses at the graduate level.
4. Participate in the development of undergraduate and graduate courses.
5. Initiate, promote and participate in research projects.
6. Provide professional and community services and initiate linkages and fundraising.
7. Carry out administrative and other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)