Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
National Teacher’s Colleges
Ref. No. : HRM 48/185/01 (79) (67)
Qualifications and Work Experience:
A Bachelors’ degree in Education or relevant Bachelors’s degree with a Post Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education or Education from a recognized University or Training Institution.
Must have two teaching subjects or double main relevant to the NTC curriculum.
A Master’s degree in relevant field of Education is an added advantage.
Registered with the Ministry of Education and Sports.
Age Limit below 50 years for New Entrants
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the following vacant posts that have fallen vacant at the Ministry of Education and Sports Headquarters, Department of Teacher, Instructor Education and Training (TIET) Institutions and Kampala Capital City Authority Primary Schools. Applications should be submitted in triplicate on Education Service Commission Form 3 (1998) to the Secretary, Education Service Commission, Farmers’ House Parliamentary Avenue P. O. Box 7196, Kampala, to be received no later than 21st February 2020. The Application forms, as well as further details on the advertisement, can be accessed from the Education Service Commission website on www.esc.go.ug. Applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy and applicants should not apply for more than one (1) post. Applicants should attach to each application form photocopies of all the academic certificates and transcripts, other relevant supporting documents, and a recent passport size photograph on each application form. Only qualifications from recognized Institutions will be considered. Serving Public Officers must route their applications through their immediate Supervisor/Head of Institution/Department, who should be advised of the closing date to avoid delay. Applications that are not properly routed will not be considered. For all posts, qualified women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Prepare lesson plans and Schemes of Work on a termly and weekly basis.
• Conduct lectures and practical lessons for students.
• Carry out continuous assessment and evaluation during the training
• Guide and counsel the Trainees/Students and subordinates.
• Conduct, manage and supervise school Practice and child study research.
• Participate in co-curricular activities and link the community with the College.
• Carry out training needs assessment for National Teacher Education students.
• Attend general staff meetings panel and departmental and committee meetings.
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authority
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)