Lecturer in Software Engineering
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have today left to apply for this job.
To conduct lectures to undergraduate and postgraduate students in relevant subjects; and maintain academic excellence through well researched and prepared lectures as well as conducting researches. Qualifications:Key Outputs
- Lesson plans prepared and Lectures delivered according to the time table
- Fundable research proposals prepared and approved
- Research conducted and research findings disseminated/published
- Students undertaking research supervised.
- Seminars conducted.
- Tests, examinations and course work set, marked and results compiled.
- Fundable Research grants applied for.
- Junior Staff and students Mentored.
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)