Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
Kenya Literature Bureau (KLB) is established under Kenya Literature Bureau Act, Cap 209 of 1980 with the mandate topublish, print, and disseminate literary, educational, cultural, and scientific books and other materials. KLB is the leadingpublisher in Kenya and the Region and is home to most of the top authors, researchers and experts in book publishing andprinting. KLB prides itself in providing high quality educational publications and printing services that are unmatched in theregion.
The Bureau as part of its policy runs a six (6) months internship program for fresh graduates from the university and TertiaryInstitutions every financial year. This program aims at exposing the graduates joining the labour market to a real work environment in order to enhance their employabilityInterested persons are invited to apply. Basic Requirements for the application are:
1. A first Degree Certificate from recognized universities in the relevant area or Diploma Certificate from
recognized Technical Training Institutes.
2. Internship Application Letter.
3. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
4. Copy of National ID.
5. Certificate of Good Conduct
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
• The Bureau will not offer employment after completion of the program.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Diversity balance considerations will be applied in the selection process.
Interested graduates are requested to submit their application letters together with copies of their documents as required above and photocopies of relevant certificates. Include your day and evening telephone numbers and your contact email address. Provide names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous academic experience indicating their telephone and email addressesRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)