Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 10 days left to apply for this job.
Twiga Foods welcomes recent law graduates to apply for a legal internship with us.
This person will work under our Legal and Administration department on a full-time basis. Wehave one position open for a 3-month duration with the possibility of extension. This is a paid internship position.
About the Internship
Interns will gain experience by:
- Drafting and reviewing various contracts and agreements
- Drafting correspondences, briefs, and opinions
- Conducting and taking meetings with clients
- Compiling legal information and referral resources
- Researching legal questions
- Assisting in other duties in the department
The intern will be exposed to varying areas of practice like corporate law, corporate governance, legal drafting, environmental law, labour, and employment lawDesired Qualifications
- Top performing law graduate awaiting to join KSL
- Organized with a high level of initiative
- Interest in corporate law
- High level of research, writing and communication skills
- Self-driven and tech savvy
Please prepare the following: Cover letter - demonstrating interest in corporate law, university transcripts and CV ( max 2 pages)Required education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: one monthRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)