Fuzu Exclusive Job
PROTO ENERGY LIMITED | Thika, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Bachelor's degree
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
The legal officer will report to the Group Legal Officer with a dotted line to the Chief Executive Officer, the holder will be an in-house legal expert who will advise the business on all legal matters and guide the business on any mitigation against legal risks and compliance.
1. Drafting, review and contract management of a range of agreements. Where necessary seek second opinion from the Group Legal Officer.
2. Trade mark registration in various jurisdictions
3. Contract administration
4. Registration, maintenance and management of intellectual property
5. The legal Officer will be responsible for coordinating the flow of paperwork through liaison with internal and external parties, version control, and deadline management
6. Maintenance of detailed up to date contracts renewals, expires
7. Maintenance of detailed dashboard of licenses, regulatory permits and in consultation with relevant functions ensure timely renewal of the same.
8. Reviewing and advising the legal implications of internal policies and procedures
9. Continuously monitoring the legal environment and ensuring compliance with legal requirements in consultation with Group legal team
10.Undertake any ad-hoc undertakings as may be required by the Business.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedJob start date
: Monday, June 4, 2018Contract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: ThikaArea of work
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Reporting; Compliance; Contractual negotiations; Commercial law; Contract drafting and preparation; Contract law; Judicial processes and litigation; Documentation and record keepingRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply