Job verified by Fuzu
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Diploma, Associate's degree
- Basic level (worker)
- Full Time
Our client is one of the most successful law firms in Kenya. They are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
- Receive documents/incomings at the reception and recording in the message register.
- Handle and manage draft documents and keep an electronic copy for easy retrieval.
- Plan and co-ordinate appointments, make the Board room ready for meetings.
- Picking official calls and recording official messages for the staff of the organization.
- Filing, typing, printing, coping, scanning, email and mail dispatch administrative functions.
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing emails according to Partner’s instructions.
- Maintain and update the Partner’s, Associates’ and the court clerk’s diary to ensure appointments and court attendances are well coordinated.
- Act as a point of contact/liaison between the Partner/Associates and the clients.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Basic level (worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Reporting; Answering telephones and call management; Document and archive management; Secretarial work; Email correspondence; Legal analysisRequired languages:
Swahili (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply