Library Security Assistant
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
The Islamic University in Uganda invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions for the 2018/2019 Academic year.
Other benefits for the posts include housing allowance of 20% of basic salary and free medical treatment for self, spouse (s) and four biological children below 18 years of age at the University Health Center.How to apply
Applicants should send 5 sets of a handwritten application letter, including copies of an up to date curriculum vitae (with all supporting documents attached on each application letter), and two (2) separate letters from referees.
- This position is responsible for ensuring the Library remains quiet and orderly
- Pick up out of place materials and will neaten and straightenfurniture.
- Shelve books, search for missing books, and work on special projects.
- Make counts of library use patterns.
- Assist Library Technical Assistant with materials research.
- Monitor group study room use.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired skills
: Customer service; Document and archive management; File management and data back-up; User management and administration; Research planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)