Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
Lifeguard has the responsibilities of maintaining order at the pool facility by preventing accidents through the enforcement of policies, rules, regulations. Also responsible for monitoring the pool facilities for potential hazards or unsafe conditions, providing first aid, custodial duties in maintaining the pool facilities, public relations, and all other duties as necessary or required.
Key Skills/Experience Required
• Carry out all duties assigned by the Swimming Pool Supervisor to keep the pool facility running smoothly..
• Perform First Aid and CPR when called upon.
• Watch the assigned area in rotation to prevent accidents and injuries. See that necessary precautions are observed to insure the health, safety, & welfare of members.
• Report promptly at assigned time of duty and remain on duty status until the designated shift has been completed.
• Enforce the Swimming Pool rules and regulations and adhere to the Club policies and aid in controlling the behavior of members who use the facility.
• Maintain positive public relations at the swimming pool.
• Document and reports all disciplinary problems and accidents to the Supervisor.
• Custodial duties in maintaining a clean facility i.e. pool vacuuming, adding chemicals, tile scrubbing, etc.
• Inform the SP Supervisor when supplies are needed and if equipment needs repair.