Livestock Production Assistant II
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 5 days left to apply for this job.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
• A diploma in Animal Health and Production, Dairy Technology, Animal Science, Apiculture or Range Management from a recognized institution.
• Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution(added advantage)
• At least two (2) years’ experience in a comparable and relevant position 10. Assistant Animal Health Officer III (Meat Inspectors) Job Group H (7
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application with copies of their National Identity/passport, Academic & Professional certificates to the undersigned.
• Collecting livestock data and information;
• Farm visits and farm training;
• Participating in field days and Agricultural shows to disseminate livestock production technologies and carrying out practical demonstrations on livestock production technologies and techniques.
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)