Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global hotel brand offering and experiences in places of . Be an ambassador for the brand and your hotel as Lodge Manager, where your leadership, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive solid operating results, an engaged team and memorable guest experiences.
• Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
• Assist guests with mail, messages, and any plans or arrangements they require
• Assist with any plans or arrangements the guest intends to make during their stay
• Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
• Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
• Follow all safety policies
• Other duties as assignedRequired education
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)