Logistics Coordinator- (Mali)
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 2 days left to apply for this job.
The Logistics Coordinator is to oversee and coordinate the efforts of the different regional procurement officers and ensure logistic efforts are in line with Operational requirements.
They will also serve as primary Logistics point of contact logistical issues and supply chain management.
Please note that the job is in Mali. Applicants should be willing to relocate
Knowledge and Experience
• Degree/Diploma Holder in Logistics or Supply Chain
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Proactive and able to work independently in a highly entrepreneurial and multi-cultural environment
• Proven ability to coordinate logistical activities across multiple projects sites; coordinating logistical movements between multiple countries
• Strong leadership and team-building capabilities
• Professional proficiency in English; both written and verbal. Business level French is advantageous.
• Previous experience of working in West or Central Africa preferred
Principle AccountabilitiesRequired education
1. Liaise and collaborate with regional procurement officers and relevant managers in order to ensure that CADG logistic requirements are met; including regional acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.
2. Develop and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors to take advantage of sales opportunities and minimize overall costs.
3. Monitor and coordinate supply chain operations to include inventory control, consolidated price listings across all CADG project sites, and distribution timelines
4. Manage the movement of goods (both into Africa and between countries) in order to maximize value and minimize costs.
5. Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Logistics Department
6. Provide timely logistical related reports to CADG Management and associated staff on a routine basis.
7. Train, mentor, and supervise subordinate staff in the performance of their duties
8. Maintain oversight and track all logistical movements and commitments as well as maintain consolidated logistical expense report for all sites.
9. Coordinate with Regional Procurement Offices and Finance to ensure the proper invoicing and reconciliations of all payments made to suppliers
10. Perform all other related tasks as may be assigned by CADG Management
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourselfEducation certificate
- the official certificate for your highest education