Job verified by Fuzu
Sheffield Steel Systems | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Logistics CoordinatorProcurement Officer
TRANSPORT OFFICER - UGANDA
Securex Agencies (K) LTD
Reliever Driver - Kisumu
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to carry out all the specified logistics duties.
1. Ensuring timely testing of all machines to be done before delivery.
2. Ensure that only inspected equipment are packaged ready for dispatch.
3. Timely packaging-correct packaging of equipment based on the distance of conveyance.
4. Timely delivery/dispatch of equipment
5. Resource management-well utilization of available vehicles and personnel.
6. Timely and proper planning of routes.
7. Timely arrangement of external transportation.
8. Analysis of costing related to vehicle movement, Maintenance and fuel consumptions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 3 yearsRequired skills
: Vehicle maintenance and repair; Reporting; Logistics planning and management; Logistics information systems; Supply and demand planningRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)