Fuzu Exclusive Job
County Government of Busia | Busia, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Lowloader Operator/ Plant Operator
- Vocational school
- Mechanical engineering
- Experienced (senior worker)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Lowloader Operator/ Plant OperatorMechanical Technician
CDL Human Resource Consultancy
Jobs in Mechanical engineeringMid-Level jobsJobs located in Busia
Pursuant to Article 235 1 (b) of the constitution of Kenya 2010 and sec.59 1 (b) of the County Government Act, the county Government of Busia wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons for the role of a Lowloader Operator/ Plant Operator.
Interested applicants should have a Passed occupation trade test III for Plant operators, First Aid Certificate course lasting not less than one (1) week from St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highways and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institute and a Certificate of good conduct, from the CID.
The application should be addressed to:-
Busia County Public Service Board,
P. O. Private Bag, 50400,
• Operating heavy earth moving equipment of different ratings as authorized.
• Keeping monthly records of services of the plants
• Preparing monthly and weekly service schedules and ensuring they are followed.
• Guiding turn boys and machine attendants.
• Preparing minor defects on machines.
• Liaising with the officer in charge for major repairs.
• Supervising cleanliness of the plant and assisting in training junior plant operators.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: BusiaArea of work
: Mechanical engineeringSeniority
: Experienced (senior worker)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Vocational schoolRequired relevant work experience
: 12 monthsRequired skills
: Driving license Class B, C, E - light vehicles & heavy commercial vehicles; First aid; Machine operation; Equipment and tool maintenanceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)