Machine Operator/ Designer
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 12 days left to apply for this job.
A group of company is looking for the expertise of a Machine Operator/Designer. He/she will be responsible for providing quality and timely design and printing for all jobs within the organization, the successful candidate will provide growth opportunities guidelines within printing and ensure that reports are done and sent in good time. He/ She must have at least 2 Years in print media and the ability to operate a Roland VersaExpress RF-640 printer will be an added advantage.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree and diploma.
- The ability to use operate a Roland VersaExpress RF-640 printer will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Print Media, Design and Printing and Advertisement.
- Must be honest, reliable and hardworking.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours.
- Must have a keen eye to detail.
- Must be self-driven or motivated and work under minimal supervision.
- Ensure printing is done for all jobs within the organization keeping in mind quality and minimum waste.
- Confirm designs are in order prior to printing.
- Confirm the processes of printing are followed including job cards and artwork approvals.
- Manage the printer to ensure that it is always in good condition.
- Ensure all procured inventory in well managed.
- Confirm the requirement of orders in a good and timely manner to ensure no stock outs are experienced.
- Work on designs within the organization as and when required.
- Ability to view and create final artworks to confirm they are good prints.
- Provide ideas and opportunities to grow in the printing sector.
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)