1. Set up and operate assigned machine.
2. Perform all equipment functions as noted on the work order/job ticket.
3. Ensure there is minimum interruption to production by ensuring machine is maintained and is attended to immediately there is a breakdown.
4. Communicate effectively with the Production Supervisor and Production Team by informing and updating them regularly to guarantee that both sales and customer objectives are met.
5. Perform all work in compliance with applicable standards, safety and environment regulations.
6. Awareness of machine sealers, machine blade, machine pressure points, heating areas, machine photosensor.
7. 5’s Standards in the Production Area.
1. Coordinate with Production Manager/ Supervisor to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
2. Receives production order and job assignments from supervisor. Reads job order to verify specifications and any other information needed to produce the order correctly.
3. Complete safety checks of equipment before starting work.
4. Perform all make-ready tasks associated with making pouches
5. Load materials into machine, make adjustments to machine and delivery mechanisms, and unload printed material from delivery mechanism.
6. Inspect completed work for conformance with customer’s specifications, Quality Standards and compliance with the Job Card.
7. Inform the supervisor of any problems with the machine.
8. Clean, maintain and service tools used in the performance of duties and ensure proper housekeeping of Production Area.
9. At end of shift, secure all equipment and machinery, and complete all required paperwork.
10. Supervises and train other employees including Assistant Operators and attachment students during a minor portion of the employee's work time, including assigning and reviewing work.
11. Any other duties as directed by the management