Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 13 days left to apply for this job.
Our production department is looking for a Maintenance Manager to plan and achieve maximum plant efficiencies by minimizing plant breakdowns through setting up & improving appropriate KPI’s (OEE,BDH, MTTR,MTBF, etc.).
The Person we are looking for :
1. OEE & other related KPIs - Plan achieve and Improve (over previous period). Track and improve related KPI’s of BDH, MTTR, MTBF
2. Plan & Achieve maintenance costs - Periodic- from each functions, with required breakdown
3. Reduce overall plant breakdowns- Achieve planned 10% breakdown reduction per month
4. Engineering budget Management- Manage maintenance costs within budget.
5. Plan & Implement TPM - Visible AM & PM schedule in coordination with all plants (Plan and achieve AM up to stage 4 for all electrical & Mechanical equipment; plan and achieve PM schedules every week).
6. Occupational Health & Safety- Plan, achieve and improve required standards of Quality Assurance EHS
7. Internal Coordination & processes- Synergy between Procurement, Finance, HR, sales, & distribution etc. to achieve above
8. Learning & Development - Demonstrate corrective & preventive methods- on-job.
9. Demonstrate medium- & long-term improvement plans
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file - the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself