Maintenance Mechanic, Senior II
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Temporary
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office work space to project work sites with harsh, working and living conditions.
- Provides maintenance and repair services for Non-Tactical Vehicles (NTVs) as assigned. Performs adjustments, tests, inspections, installations, maintenance and repairs on Light Vehicles or Construction Equipment.
- Performs diagnostic assessment and completes all necessary service work.
- May provide service in workshop, job site or field location. Safely loads and unloads vehicles for transporting.
- Completes necessary paperwork, including work orders, parts requisitions, and inspection reports. Assists other technicians in advanced trouble shooting training and problem resolution.
- Serves as team leader in major assembly/disassembly and repairs as assigned. Communicates with customers concerning repair and service needs.
- Follows safe work practices and ensures compliance with all work area safety requirements. Maintains a clean, safe work area.
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 2 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)