Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 8 days left to apply for this job.
TakaTaka Solutions is waste management and recycling company. We are engaged in waste collection, material recovery, composting and recycling. We recycle 95% of the waste we collect.
Summary of Role
TakaTaka Solutions is looking to recruit an experienced maintenance supervisor to oversee a small maintenance team for our various business lines (sorting, composting and recycling).
The candidate will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Supervise a team of electrical and mechanical engineers experience in both fields required.
- Ensure that plant equipment are working all the times.
- Systematic in-advance planning of all maintenance and related fabrication works
- Regular inventory taking
- Establishing and implementing a system of preventive maintenance
- At least 5 years of experience, 3 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- Experience in maintenance of processing plant equipment's and utilities such as various production machinery
- Bsc/Diploma in mechanical engineering or related field.
- KCSE/KCPE grade of B or better
Skills and competencies
- Hands-on maintenance person with good planning skills
- Open, critical and proactive communication style about problem areas
- Drive and commitment
- Honesty and integrity
: Diploma, Associate's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application:Self-prepared CV file
- the employer wants to see a CV that you have prepared yourself