Manager Audit Operations
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 1 days left to apply for this job.
To provide independent assurance and advisory services on the effectiveness of the Bank’s framework of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Education & Training
1. A holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Statistics from an accredited College /University plus partial qualification of CIA, CPA, ACCA or CISA OR a holder of a full professional accounting qualification of CPA or ACCA.
2. Certification as a CIA, knowledge of auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation shall be an added advantage.
3. Experience in use of data analysis tool such as SQL or ACL shall be an added advantage.
4. Operating knowledge of Audit Management tools such as Teammate Audit Systems is an added advantage
1. Provide input to the Annual Risk Based Audit Plan/Strategy.
2. Conduct audit planning that includes; defining engagement scope, develop work programs, allocate resources and agree on timelines.
3. Develop appropriate audit tests aimed at addressing identified risks and achieving the desired audit objectives to provide assurance that risks are effectively managed or mitigated.
4. Perform audit procedures to include; identifying, analysing, evaluating and document sufficient information while observing independent judgment to achieve engagement objectives.
5. Conduct follow up of previous engagements in accordance with the annual audit plan.
6. Supervise engagements of staff under the Section to ensure audit objectives are achieved; quality assured and staff is developed.
7. Perform engagement appraisals for each engagement completed in a timely manner.
8. Prepare clear and concise audit reports on audit findings, detected non-compliance with bank policies, guidelines, statutory requirements and procedures for discussion with management, before final reports are issued for corrective action.
9. Communicate the results of the engagements in an accurate, clear, objective, concise, constructive, complete and timely manner for presentation to Chief Audit Executive for onward communication to Senior Management and the Board.
10. Provide consulting services to the Bank’s management and staff.
11. Provide training, coaching and supervision to Internal Audit team under your supervision.
12. Perform related work as assigned by Chief Audit Executive
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 7 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)