Job verified by Fuzu
Manpower Services Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Manager – Communications
- Bachelor's degree
- Media, communications, languages
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Manager – CommunicationsSports Anchor
The Standard Group PLC
The Standard Group PLC
Public Relations (PR) Specialist- Infinix
Carlcare Service Limited
Jobs in Media, communications, languagesMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a State Corporation in the financial regulatory sector wishes to recruit a Manager - Communications.
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: -
• Kenya Revenue Authority
• Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
• Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
• Higher Education Loans Board
• A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview.
• Leading in the development and implementation of an engagement plan in order to build and manage relationships and knowledge sharing between the organization and different stakeholders.
• Identifying and developing mechanisms for the organization to actively participate in activities at the international level.
• Identifying and evaluating key issues that are discussed at relevant international forums.
• Responsible for the drafting of speeches, press releases, messages and advertisements for the print and broadcast media, and oversee the organization of media briefings for the Corporation.
• Analyzing the impact of these issues to Kenya and developing our positions for each issue; liaising closely with relevant experts.
• Identifying actions to be taken to demonstrate Kenya’s active participation in international fora i.e. meetings and conferences, including presenting papers where necessary.
• Highlight Corporation’s role at the global level with an aim of projecting the Corporation in positive light.
• Writing, editing and proof reading communication material to ensure consistency and compliance with corporate branding, value, key messages and style guidelines.
• Planning and execution of Corporation’s events at both local and international levels.
• Responsible for coordinating, and organizing all the Corporation’s events.
• Responsible for the Corporation media contacts database and social platform.
• Liking business units to relevant key players at the regional and international level.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Media, communications, languagesSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Content management; Digital content development and editing (social media, blogs, etc.); Press relations; Communication; Event managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)