Job verified by Fuzu
Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Manager, Policy and Planning-Grade
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
The Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA) is a State Corporation under the Ministry of Education established under the TVET Act of 2013. The mandate of the Authority is to promote quality access, equity and relevance in Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) by developing standards, inspecting, registering and licensing trainers, institutions and training programmes.
How To Apply;
Those fulfilling the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly quoting the Vacancy/Position and Vacancy Number on the envelope and application. The application MUST be accompanied with a detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, postal address, telephone and email contacts, and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates (only those stated in the job requirements) and, relevant work testimonials. Further, interested applicants are required to fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form. Those making online applications can access the Form via link https://goo.gl/forms/Kg2HrkW50s0iVGk02
Applicants submitting hard copy applications can download and fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form from our website.
Applicants are also expected to provide email, telephone and postal contacts of three referees.
All applications should reach the Director General on or before 29th June 2018 at 5.00 pm. Applications should be addressed to:
The Director General TVETA
P.O Box 35625- 00100
- Coordinating Preparation and monitoring implementation of TVETA Performance Contract and work plans including collating of evidence from other departments and ensuring submission of quarterly and annual reports.
- Developing and managing a monitoring and evaluation framework to overseeing effective implementation of the strategic plan.
- Preparing policy memorandum for funding/partnerships and collaboration on projects
- Administering, directing, and reviewing policy and planning programs
- Analyzing government policies, regulations, and legislation to develop new policies and plans or revise existing policies, plans, or programs
- Analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine areas of interventions and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s policies and practices.
- Liaising and consulting with tvet stakeholders on legislative, policy, and planning issues.
- Managing the design and development of tools to assist management in developing and interpreting policies and to guide managers through policy and planning decisions.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Project monitoring and evaluation (M&E); Operative planning; Policy drafting and development; Contract drafting and preparation; Legal analysisRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply