Job verified by Fuzu
Manpower Services Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Manager – Procurement
- Bachelor's degree
- Transportation, logistics, driving
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Manager – ProcurementOffice Assistant 5 / Driver- Gulu
Summit Recruitment &Training
Jobs in Transportation, logistics, drivingMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a State Corporation in the financial regulatory sector wishes to recruit a Manager - Procurement.
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: -
Kenya Revenue Authority
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Higher Education Loans Board
A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview
•Formulating and reviewing the Procurement Strategy in line with the Public Procurement & Disposal Act, 2005 and Public Procurement & Disposal Regulations, 2006 in order to realize the set corporate objectives and strategic goals.
• Overseeing the Management of supplier relationship and monitor their performance in terms of quality, service and price.
• Organizing and managing the solicitation of tenders/quotations process and ensuring that goods, services and works meet the specifications and requirements.
• Leading Negotiation teams, preparing contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLA) and manage the same with the user departments.
• Preparing and overseeing the implementation of Annual Procurement Plan and roll out the procurement process.
• Formulating, reviewing, updating, and monitoring of the Procurement policy.
• Monitoring all risks related to procurement and ensuring that appropriate controls are implemented to mitigate and eliminate the risks.
• Preparing progress reports and presenting them to the middle and Senior Management.
• Convening and providing secretarial services and advise the Tender Committee, Procurement Committee.
• Undertaking Research on new sources of supply.
• Preparing and submitting to the Public Procurement Oversight Authority (PPOA) reports required under the Public Procurement & Disposal Act, 2005 and Public Procurement & Disposal Regulations, 2006 and guidelines of the PPOA.
• Managing, review work performance of staff in the division including their development, training and appraisal.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Transportation, logistics, drivingSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Bachelor's degreeRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Risk management; Strategizing; Business performance monitoring; Procurement; Supplier evaluation and managementRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)