Manager Responsible Gaming
Salary range: Confidential | Contract type: Permanent
You have 16 days left to apply for this job.
Manage the Implementation of the responsible gaming programme of the Board
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, Economics, Social Sciences, Statistics, Commerce, Policy and Planning, Demography or any other related disciplines from a recognised university.
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
• Implement the responsible gaming programme.
• Assess the implementation of responsible gaming programmes by the licensees.
• Create awareness on responsible gaming
• Coordinate treatment of problem gamblers.
• Protection of stakeholders through assessment of risks related to responsible gaming.
• Staff performance
Job RequirementsRequired education: Bachelor's degree
Required relevant work experience: 5 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Other Jobs at The Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB)
The Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) / Uganda
Nairobi / United Nations
Nairobi / Sanergy Limited Kenya
Strategic Partnership Manager
Kiambu / Burn
Nairobi / University of Nairobi Enterprises and Services
Nairobi / Stellar Physio