Job verified by Fuzu
Manpower Services Group | Nairobi, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Manager – Systems Analyst-ICT
- Post-graduate education
- Information technology, software development, data
- Manager (team leader)
- Full Time
Oh dear! This job has already closed. But don't worry, you can find other similar jobs from Fuzu.
Jobs similar to Manager – Systems Analyst-ICTDelphi Developer
SAP Support Engineer
ICT & Knowledge Manager
KOKO Networks Ltd
IntelliSOFT Consulting LTD
Jobs in Information technology, software development, dataMid-Level jobsJobs located in Nairobi
Our client, a State Corporation in the financial regulatory sector wishes to recruit a Manager - Systems Analyst in the ICT Department.
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: -
Kenya Revenue Authority
Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Higher Education Loans Board
A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview.
• Directing and Managing project development from beginning to end.
• Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
• Effectively communicating project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
• Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Estimating the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Where required, negotiating with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within Corporation.
• Setting and continually managing project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Identifying and resolving issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
• Planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Tracking project milestones and deliverables.
• Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Determining the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
• Proactively managing changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Defining project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
• Coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Building, developing, and growing any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Conducting project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project element.
• Developing best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Participating in weekly Corporation’s Business Automation project team meetings.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: NairobiArea of work
: Information technology, software development, dataSeniority
: Manager (team leader)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 5 yearsRequired skills
: Performance monitoring and evaluation; Analytics; Business strategy; Project Financial Management; Project management information systemsRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)