Job verified by Fuzu
County Government of Mombasa | Mombasa, Kenya | Log in or register to see the closing date
Click to apply
- Post-graduate education
- Business, strategic management
- Executive (director)
- Full Time
Responsible for setting and executing the overall business strategy for Mombasa Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (MOWASSCO) and translating Board of Directors’ and shareholders’ mandates to the business and representing management on the board. The position ensures that the company meets its strategic objectives to achieve overall goals of the company.
- To provide leadership in the development and implementation of the company’s strategic plans to enhance profitability and shareholder value;
- Ensuring the business promotion is carried out as per developed and formulated plans so as to attain planned rate of return of assets;
- Ensuring effective mobilization and utilization of resources
- Advising the Board on the company’s performance
- Cultivating and encouraging a productivity culture of results in the company
- Establishing, directing and managing the company’s managerial, financial and operational systems, procedures and controls to ensure that they are professional, workable and sustainable.
- Providing strategic direction on new investments, business opportunities and change initiatives;
- Promote strategies of embracing ICT in the key business processes and functions;
- Nurturing the organisation’s human resource and ensuring that appropriate management structures, positive culture of performance is adopted and policies are developed and implemented;
- Providing relationship management and networking with local and global business partners, donors and stakeholders.
- Promoting sound corporate governance and ethical standards.
General InformationSalary range
: Not specifiedAdditional information
: Not specifiedContract type
: PermanentJob type
: Full TimeLocation
: MombasaArea of work
: Business, strategic managementSeniority
: Executive (director)
Job RequirementsRequired education
: Post-graduate educationRequired relevant work experience
: 10 yearsRequired skills
: Stakeholder communication; Business development; Business performance monitoring; Business strategy; Financial analytics and forecasting; Operative management; Business intelligenceRequired languages:
English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Click to apply